Monday, June 08, 2009

A Universal Philosophy of Pure Liberty, Natural Money, Aesthetic Ecology, and Value Validity Proofs of Peirce’s Pragmaticism and Abduction…

(NEW) Krugman's Nostalgianomics, by Brink Lindsey I agree more with Paul Krugman than Brink, but this paper offers many facts, otherwise...

“CHARLES SANDERS PEIRCE” by Josiah Royce, with W. Fergus Kernan

(Note)Extremely clear and concise ideas and graphs’ explications presented. (Exact Logic = Numbers = Analogical Graphs = A Universal Analogical Language of Genericity = Possibility of A Perceptual Wisdom of Analogical Pragmaticism)

“The upshot of the first phase of the proof(pragmaticism) is that logical goodness is goodness of inference and goodness of inference, which is validity, is to be understood as conformity to an ultimate end. This advances the proof because Peirce is interested in the nature of belief or assent insofar as it is voluntary. Voluntary belief is belief that is subject to the check of logical criticism through the criticism of inference. Since inference is a purposive activity which controls belief, belief in general must have a purpose. A reasonable conjecture, which Peirce makes, is that the nature of belief can be uncovered by finding out its purpose [36] and that its purpose can be understood by investigating the aim of reasoning in general.” Jeremiah McCarthy

Many following this blog may ask, “Why is he tying so much philosophy and physics in with his economics?” That’s a reasonable question and here’s the answer. Twenty-five years ago, I discovered an entirely new economic model possibility, for our ailing world. After several years of relaying my ideas, I came to realize I possessed no real(exact logic) mathematical proofs for my system, so I started searching, but where was I going to look, as I knew the world’s mathematics systems were so corrupted? Thinking it over, I decided physics may offer the best shot, because I could see the graphical models of their maths, but this proved a dead end as well, just as economic maths had, earlier. Then I decided to return to my much earlier studies of philosophy, as I knew they contained the largest library of laws and mathematical ideas’ histories. Since I knew I couldn’t find the information elsewhere, I started re-stumbling through the past’s greatest and not-so-greatest philosophers. Continue...

No comments: